Monday, June 28, 2010

And it begins tomorrow...

So tonight is my last real night in the U.S. before the next 5 months in New Zealand... kind of ridiculous. I'm pretty sure I packed everything but I'm slightly terrified I'm forgetting something, but I'm sure I can get whatever I need over there too.

I have my first flight from New York to Los Angeles tomorrow morning at 10:30 and then I get to enjoy the longest layover of my life in LA while I wait for my flight to Auckland at 11:40pm... probably gonna be one of the longest days of my life but well worth it =)

I'm feeling pretty much every emotion possible, and it's kind of awesome. It's interesting to feel so many different things at once. I guess I'll feel lots of new things once I actually get there too... I can't wait. =)

2 comments:

  1. Tell us your address at some point so we can send goodies (possibly a cat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I will once I know it! And if you read my newest post you know this but I saw a cat today and thought of you. You woulda loved it =)

    ReplyDelete